GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Heissner HI-1000 Pump Replacement (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/150698-heissner-hi-1000-pump-replacement.html)

Chuck Taylor 31-10-2006 10:54 PM

Heissner HI-1000 Pump Replacement

My Heissner HI-1000 submersible pump has died and the model is no
longer manufactured. Does anybody have documentation that tells me the
unit's capacity per hour? Can you suggest a suitable replacment model?
Thanks, in advance, for the information.

[email protected] 01-11-2006 10:49 PM

Chuck Taylor wrote:
My Heissner HI-1000 submersible pump has died and the model is no
longer manufactured. Does anybody have documentation that tells me the
unit's capacity per hour? Can you suggest a suitable replacment model?
Thanks, in advance, for the information.

I did a web search for your pump and it said it was 950ltr per hour.
That is somewhere around 240 gallons an hour.

I don't have any suggestions. I am looking for a pump that will give
me at least 1000 gph.

Keith