Old 26-11-2006, 10:03 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default George again--I have been in contact with Big-8 about an RFD

Hello to all true rec.ponders

Its "george" again. I see that one of the trolls tried to beat
me to the punch by requesting an RFD from Big-8. The only problem is,
he used the old proceedure that is no longer valid.

I have been in contact with a member of the Big-8, explaining our
situation. I have asked the Big-8 to wait until they receive one
from me. I have given them all of my personal information in order
to help them identify me.

I don't know if they will respond to me, or wait for me to send
a formal request for an RFD. But I'm hoping that they will. I've
told them that I want to wait for a week or 2 before sending the RFD,
in order to make it sound, effective, and containing all the points I
think we need to create a new group. (And I will need your imput
-see below.)

Please note that there must be 3 RFD's, all submitted by the same
person. I'm assuming that I will be that person.

Each RFD should contain a rationale, moderator proposals, and
other useful info about the new group.

The second RFD can be modified from the first, and the third from
the second, to make any changes that the members believe is necessary.

If you have any suggestions for the RFD, please post them to
this group.
I will post a proposed RFD here before sending it to Big-8, so
that I can get your feedback & comments.

But once that RFD goes to Big-8, all future posts, comments,
suggestions, etc. will need to be made to news.groups.proposals

George (not my real name)
Old 26-11-2006, 10:34 PM posted to rec.ponds

I am wiling to give out ALL of my personal identification, but only
to real, trusted, long-time rec. ponders, such as ~janj, Derek,
Phyllis & Jim, Dr. Solo, and also any others that these persons would
suggest.

But you don't really think I'm going to reveal my personal
information to everyone, do you? The trolls would have a field day
with that.
I wasn't born yesterday. As I may have mentioned earlier, I was
a long-time lurker, and occassional poster, in this group.
I've been here over 8/9 years.

george (not my real name)

by the way, can you explain why your previous header had
new.ndhu.edu.tw, which is exactly what Vorian had?

Give me a break, you troll !!!

On 26 Nov 2006 14:07:05 -0800, "~Sable~"

Hello to all true rec.ponders

Its "george" again. I see that one of the trolls tried to beat
me to the punch by requesting an RFD from Big-8. The only problem is,
he used the old proceedure that is no longer valid.

Geroge. you are using an anonymous account. News.Groups don't function
with anonymous accounts.

I have been in contact with a member of the Big-8, explaining our
situation. I have asked the Big-8 to wait until they receive one
from me. I have given them all of my personal information in order
to help them identify me.

Doesn't matter. We should all know who you are.

[...]

Get back to us when we know your real name.

Old 27-11-2006, 01:03 AM posted to rec.ponds

It amazes me how gung ho they are to not only harass the people here who
have nothing to do with Koi-Lo, other than share the same hobby, but now
they'll even go after someone trying to leave. sheesh. Hang in there
George, you're the best thing since sliced bread. :-) ~ jan

-----------------

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium
Old 27-11-2006, 01:43 AM posted to rec.ponds

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

"~ janj" wrote in message
It amazes me how gung ho they are to not only harass the people here who
have nothing to do with Koi-Lo, other than share the same hobby, but now
they'll even go after someone trying to leave. sheesh. Hang in there
George, you're the best thing since sliced bread. :-) ~ jan

===========================
I'm sure you can see he doesn't want you to leave. Why would he? How else
can he harass me and the other posters if no one is here to read his endless
barrage of mindless insults and baseless accusations? Surely you realize by
now his enjoyment also comes from knowing he's harassing and annoying
*others* as well. He needs an audience for that. You're not the only
victims. He does the same thing to several other NGs as well, and they have
nothing to do with me. Once everyone is gone from here he knows he'll left
shrieking into a empty void. That's the last thing he wants.

You met all his demands and now you see he doesn't keep his word.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.