Old 26-11-2006, 11:31 PM posted to rec.ponds
RTB RTB is offline

Default new Rec.Ponds.Moderated group -update READ THIS FOLKS

You all are being duped. I have it on good source that this so called
George,, who wants to start a moderated rec ponds group is no onther
than.........are you ready for this......drum roll please.......Lone
Gunman and Roy. Both of them have Hipcrime and both can easily
propagate a group on usenet. I wuld tread lightly on this until this
so called "george" gives his email address and has the abiltiy to
confirm his previous posts that he claims he has made previously. The
last thing that needs to be done is to have Lone Gunman (Max Polare
and Roy back in this forum. The only real problem is Carol, so if we
canget a handle on her, we can get the group back......

Old 27-11-2006, 01:04 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Köi-Lö" wrote in message
ups.com...

RTB wrote:
You all are being duped. I have it on good source that this so called
George,, who wants to start a moderated rec ponds group is no onther
than.........are you ready for this......drum roll please.......Lone
Gunman and Roy. Both of them have Hipcrime and both can easily
propagate a group on usenet. I wuld tread lightly on this until this
so called "george" gives his email address and has the abiltiy to
confirm his previous posts that he claims he has made previously. The
last thing that needs to be done is to have Lone Gunman (Max Polare
and Roy back in this forum. The only real problem is Carol, so if we
canget a handle on her, we can get the group back......

Dreams...

Only Death has a handle on Carol...soon enough.

So when do you plan the murder of Norma and Carol Antonio?

Old 27-11-2006, 01:23 AM posted to rec.ponds

JohnS wrote:
A handle on her? How about a handle on you? You also have and use Hipcrime,
so what's your point?

Thanks for admitting you use hipcrime Carol.

Old 27-11-2006, 02:25 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:31:16 -0600, RTB wrote:

The only real problem is Carol, so if we
canget a handle on her, we can get the group back......

You said it, and it isn't ever going to happen. Carol cares only about
Carol. If she cared a wit for RP she would have left, but she won't even do
that for a few weeks to see if RP could come back. So no, ain't gonna
happen. I think this moderated group would be worth it, and if it is Roy or
Max, wow aren't they going to a lot of work for what? I think, imoo, George
is doing a good thing. ~ jan
--------------
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 27-11-2006, 02:32 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Nekojin" wrote in message
oups.com...

JohnS wrote:
A handle on her? How about a handle on you? You also have and use
Hipcrime,
so what's your point?

Thanks for admitting you use hipcrime Carol.

Antonio, you posted this........

"are you ready for this......drum roll please.......Lone
Gunman and Roy. Both of them have Hipcrime and both can easily
propagate a group on usenet."

No one talks of Carol or your obsession with Carol. YOU also have Hipcrime
and now try to blame others for the damage you do here with this software.