GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Conversation with Joe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/151418-re-my-conversation-joe.html)

Tristan 07-12-2006 09:01 PM

My Conversation with Joe

Carol A. Gulley aka Koi Lo (presently used nym) is the only
problem......All perceived problems would vanish if the main irritanat
was taken care of. You asked I gave my opinion. I am sure others will
possibly point to me, however see line two above......says it all.
Face the facts. Carol aka Koi Lo and her sokcs initiated the problems
here. Those that supported CArol are akin to aiding and abeiting.
There is also quite a few of those in this forum as well. Hopefully he
see's his ways did not accomplish a thing with his view of how carol
was being treated or should be treated. ....but I seem to doubt it.!

On 7 Dec 2006 21:33:01 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
wrote:

Ponders,

I must say, I had an interesting conversation with George. I did promise
I would not publish the details of our conversation or the RFD. I can,
however say he has good intentions as well as good and bad ideas. What I
did ask him was to post these ideas so all can see in what direction RPM
will take.

Waiting for an RFD on NGP IMHO, would be detrimental. It would be an
extremely controlled and moderated discussion; In the end result would
solely benefit a few.

Here is a question. What is the root cause of rec.ponds current dilemma?

Gill Passman[_1_] 07-12-2006 09:15 PM

My Conversation with Joe

Actually I preferred my answer.... :-)