GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/151485-re-bogus-rfd-rec-pond-moderated.html)

~ janj[_1_] 11-12-2006 02:31 AM

Bogus RFD rec.pond.moderated

I didn't say that the people she was soliciting - people with no present
interest in the group - were part of the proposed moderation team. She is
recruiting them to try and influence the vote.

Interesting.

If you think that the moderators in a proposal and the final moderation
team have to be one and the same group, you're as mistaken in that as you
were in your "understanding" of my first post.

Well I guess we'll see if you're right or proven wrong soon,
won't we? ~ jan