GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I'm getting tired watching all of this moderation setup (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/151522-im-getting-tired-watching-all-moderation-setup.html)

Tristan 13-12-2006 01:04 AM

I'm getting tired watching all of this moderation setup

Sure hope its over soon, as its been one tiring affair for me. ;-)
I seem to think it would be better to let the trolls have it or what
ever the new term that Carol has come up with something about a
mission......I swear that woman never ceases to amaze me. Gotcha
girl....whoooooooooooo who!Sometimes Ithink Carol and her army comes
up with names and then lays awake at nights dreaming how they could
act out their new found terms.......

-------

Gill Passman[_1_] 13-12-2006 01:22 AM

Tristan wrote:
Sure hope its over soon, as its been one tiring affair for me. ;-)

I guess in fact most discussion should now be held (unless anything
specific comes up) until the RFD is published....afterall we are now to
the realms of speculation....hopefully it won't be too long....me, I'm
tired as well....and too busy being upset about my cleaner shrimps to
care too much today....

Gill