Old 18-12-2006, 11:59 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default RPM moderation techniques; PGP will not stop nut cases and flame wars

I didn't quote anything. As one of the proponents and a potential
moderator of rec.ponds.moderated, I would like to say that I don't care at
all *who* started it. My only concern is to have a fairly sane place to
discuss ponds. I don't speak for anyone else but I doubt any of the other
proposed moderators would disagree much.

--
Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Hell hath no fury like a bird in the hand.
Old 19-12-2006, 12:08 AM posted to rec.ponds

" part of quote" by Galen
I doubt any of the other proposed moderators would disagree much

That still remains to be seen don't it Galen. I have a hunch I can
take you and perhaps one or two others at their word for it but there
is one or two that I have my doubts about.

-------
Old 19-12-2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.ponds

On 18 Dec 2006 16:09:23 -0800, "Nekojin" wrote:

Wehter false information is posted?
that is strange.

In general, I'd rather try to avoid trying to determine "true" or "false."
There are a whole lot of areas where I would be a poor choice to do so in
any event.

--
Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Illiterate? Write for FREE help
Old 19-12-2006, 12:32 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:08:54 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

That still remains to be seen don't it Galen. I have a hunch I can
take you and perhaps one or two others at their word for it but there
is one or two that I have my doubts about.

That's always the case with any human endeavor--it remains to be seen.
There's going to be risk in anything we attempt. From what discussions
I've been aware of, it seems that it would be very difficult for any one
(or two or three or four or...) of us to pursue any sort of personal
agenda. But like you say, it still remains to be seen.