Old 22-12-2006, 01:22 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default So tell me Gail do you speak for everyone

SInce you stated why does everyone "hate" me....I suppose you must
have taken a poll and are the spokesman? I do not know where yur poll
was taken or what it contained, but I for one would not put any faith
in your assumption.....afterall your just a looney old bitch with a
big attitute . Perhaps you better take a recount and this time expand
it beyond the scope of the inner circle of mods!

Its only the USENET get the **** over it! And your opinion and
assumption means as much to me as a ****ing dog turd on the road.

-------
Old 22-12-2006, 04:16 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message
SInce you stated why does everyone "hate" me....

[snip]

For anyone who can read plain English, the
following is what I wrote in the thread Blocking
Senders and what Tristan is misrepresenting in
his statement above:

==========quote ============
"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
[snip]

I honesty do not understand why you are so
determined to make other people hate you so
much they will cease reading your posts - of
any kind. It is a deep mystery to me.

=============end quote==========

Gail

Old 22-12-2006, 04:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

I see you also suffer from the propensity to have to point things out
to others like they are so ****ing inferior to you so you have that
urge like Phyliss and Jim to and above all CArol Gulley...to point and
explain. Your all ****ing losers. Now if we can just determine who is
the center of attention in this circle jerk of moderators it may prove
interesting., I have a feeling your the center of attention Gail
followed by Jim of course.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:16:19 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

m...

Old 22-12-2006, 10:25 PM posted to rec.ponds

Reposted for prosperity and to let the world know exactly what Gail
Futoran really is.

wrote:

news:kqmno2167ro38lbbnf7fe93h8vdm860etu@4a x.com...

Old 22-12-2006, 10:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

And once more for the hell of if ..hows that acid reflux Gail, getting
sour huh! Your really more of a slimeball weasel than Carol Gulley
ever was ........Congratulations your the winner of the Gilded Turd
Award!

Old 22-12-2006, 10:30 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message
[snipped for content]

Old 24-12-2006, 03:53 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message
And once more for the hell of if ..hows that acid reflux Gail, getting
sour huh! Your really more of a slimeball weasel than Carol Gulley
ever was ........Congratulations your the winner of the Gilded Turd
Award!

Reposted for prosperity and to let the world know exactly what Gail
Futoran really is.

[snip]

Season's Greetings to All.

Gail