Old 29-12-2006, 11:29 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Out of the ashes..............

I hate to be the bearer of bad news there Kathy30, but I do not think
there is one individual that really gives a rats ass about your little
speal and post you made. My response to your post (posts sent to me
from those that know what went on ) are now over 49 in count yet there
is 82 views of that posts without nary a darn response to your post. I
assume its safe to beleive they do not give a rats ass.......too bad.
I sort of think it was the copy pastes I made from you and some others
here in regards to the "real" web based forums, that more or less
stated that you and a lot of others did not care for those web based
forums so you all more or less cut your own throats in trying to get
folks to feel sorry and take your views......

Hope you all can do better with a moderated forum than you can at
public relations in a web based GUI forum, as you all suck at that!

I even have a post or two that Roark and a few others PM'd me, ya
wanna see em, probably not!

-------
Old 30-12-2006, 02:15 AM posted to rec.ponds

aahhhhhhhhh poor Kathy30's post is getting pushed further and further
away from the on going hot current posts. Presently sliding even
further downward on page 2 now.....So much effort you put into that
post of lies Kathy and not a freaking single reply to your credit.
Whats that old saying.......you can fool some of the people some of
the time, some of the people most of the time, but never all of the
people all of the time or something along those lines.......you get
the idea..........

-------
Old 30-12-2006, 05:01 AM posted to rec.ponds

Just plain pityfull. YOu and Jan have to go and seed your own post,
and still no real outsides give a flying rats ass about usenet and
rec.ponds and yur so called self imposed plight! ya losers! Your
as bad as Carol with her replying to her own socks! ya need
help....must be something with that water in Washington State.

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:29:51 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

[...]

Ashes to Ashes Steve Newport Edible Gardening 8 21-03-2006 10:03 AM
Ashes to Ashes Steve Newport United Kingdom 6 13-02-2006 09:57 AM
Ashes & Soot in Pond stricks760 Ponds 3 28-11-2003 06:44 PM
Planting a rose bush+cremated ashes? Emil Roses 8 12-06-2003 07:44 AM
Ashes to ashes Nelson Kirsch Gardening 2 16-05-2003 05:08 PM