GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WaterGarden magazine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/151910-watergarden-magazine.html)

Zebulon 30-12-2006 11:46 PM

WaterGarden magazine

Does anyone know if this magazine is still in business? We paid $60 for a 3
year subscription but haven't seen a magazine in months.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Tristan 31-12-2006 12:11 AM

WaterGarden magazine

So call em up dumbass.YOu do not mind running your mouth aabout other
issues, so take your problem up with the magazine........duh! Oh I
see, yu fiddling around with them takes your precious time asway from
ARJW and harrassing Jabs and other groups.

-------

JohnS 31-12-2006 01:35 AM

WaterGarden magazine

"Zëbulon" wrote in message
Does anyone know if this magazine is still in business? We paid $60 for a
3 year subscription but haven't seen a magazine in months.

It was to for times yearly. i did not get through on this number
219/374-9419 or317/849-5859 so i gave up.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.