Old 01-01-2007, 02:12 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds

wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:
"Gill Passman" wrote in message

Perhaps because Carol already knows she can do this but has chosen not
to for whatever reasons best known to herself......

====================
BTW am I still being shunned? :-O

Not by me. When I was in school, lo, those many years ago, I was taught to
read for content.

Same here. :-)

Happy New Year to you and all.

Same to you. I know this is going to be a good year, better than last year!

The glasses are chilled. Now I've gotta put
the Asti Spumante in the ice bucket. 28 minutes to 2007 and counting down!

I'm celebrating with fresh brewed coffee flavored with Coffee Mate's
Gingerbread and dark brown sugar. Yum!

ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

Old 01-01-2007, 03:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

Hey Ronnie by.Anyone ever tell you that your a freaking dumbass? If
not let me be the first. Your a ****wit you dumbass........Is Carol
Gulley teacking you al lshe knows about reading headers and decidingg
who is a sock or are you getting your info from dumbassed Gail?
Evidently you could not make it as a preacher man so your starting
your own little flock of assholes like Jim Jones and Stephen Height of
Koiphen fame. So when is the koolaide going to be served?

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 01:24:39 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 04:30:02 +0000, Gill Passman

JohnS wrote:

I support a moderated pond group. this server dos not have the proposal
group.

Why not use the Google Groups browser-based tool to join the proposals
group and post your comments? It's worked for some of us.
d.

Perhaps because Carol already knows she can do this but has chosen not
to for whatever reasons best known to herself......If JohnS is not Carol
then this support message should be on news.groups.proposals and if
JohnS is Carol the same applies - if Carol wishes to support
rec.ponds.moderated she should post this on the same group - it's not
hard....just join via google if your newserver doesn't carry it....if
your nsp doesn't carry it drop them an email.....took mine less than 15
mins to carry the group......anyone saying they cannot access ngp is
making excuses for not joining in the discussion legitimately - unless
of course their posts are so subjective they are being rejected by the
moderation team.....

Gill

Hi Gill,

Thanks for your post here. You're quite sharp, and I'm
learning. I've been studying the "JohnS" headers, and comparing them,
and I believe you are right on the ball. Thanks for pointing
this out.
We are going to do everything we can to prevent sock puppets. We
already have some good ideas. Speaking for myself, they will NOT be
tolerated.

Thanks again.

Ron Schompert

-------
Old 01-01-2007, 03:44 PM posted to rec.ponds

Shut up you freaking dumbassed bitch.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 00:46:59 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
Thanks for your post here. You're quite sharp, and I'm
learning. I've been studying the "JohnS" headers, and comparing them,
and I believe you are right on the ball. Thanks for pointing
this out.
We are going to do everything we can to prevent sock puppets. We
already have some good ideas. Speaking for myself, they will NOT be
tolerated.
====================
Good, then that should get rid of every troll on rec.ponds. :-)

I've already posted my support for a moderated rec.ponds both here and on
news.groups.proposals.

-------
Old 01-01-2007, 03:45 PM posted to rec.ponds

Only you the queen of usenet disruption would know Carol........Your
really the only problem on USENET.....take you out of thre pic and
everything goes back to normal.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 01:07:20 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
We are going to do everything we can to prevent sock puppets. We
already have some good ideas. Speaking for myself, they will NOT be
tolerated.
========================
You're probably going to have more problems with nym-stealing/impersonations
than you are with sock-puppets if the same few trolls are involved and are
still using Hipcrime. So learning to read headers and checking with NSPs to
make sure they're "legitimate headers" may be necessary when you're in
doubt. The trolls can and will come up with some pretty convincing forged
headers. Just look back over the last few years here.

-------
Old 01-01-2007, 03:45 PM posted to rec.ponds

Then go crawl in a corner or hole somewhere and die bitch

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 00:41:42 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Perhaps because Carol already knows she can do this but has chosen not to
for whatever reasons best known to herself......If JohnS is not Carol then
this support message should be on news.groups.proposals and if JohnS is
Carol the same applies - if Carol wishes to support rec.ponds.moderated
she should post this on the same group - it's not hard..
=======================
I'm not getting into any off-topic discussions. I've already posted my
support for a moderated rec.ponds on news.groups.proposals. :-)

-------

Old 01-01-2007, 03:48 PM posted to rec.ponds

You ****ing wish........

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 07:42:34 GMT, ~ janj wrote:

Nick wrote:
Happy New Year to you and all. The glasses are chilled. Now I've gotta put
the Asti Spumante in the ice bucket. 28 minutes to 2007 and counting down!

Happy New Year to all RPer's and RPM supporters. May '007 find us back in
business. ~ jan

-------
Old 01-01-2007, 08:00 PM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

I've already posted my support for a moderated rec.ponds both here and
on news.groups.proposals.

Hi Carol,

Mind sharing what nym you used to post your support for rpm on
news.groups.proposals? I have not seen a post from you on there at all -
either as Koi-Lo, Zebulon or indeed Carol.....

Happy New Year
Gill
Old 01-01-2007, 08:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

More lies Carol. YOur statement was called and it failed to show the
facts you so claim., YOu never voiced any support plain and simple.
Your so called posts never occur where their supposed to or posts
occur where they should not occur. Your ****ed carol, your a liar
carol, your a kook carol, your an attention whore carol, your a real
bitch carol, your not worthy of being in the same room with a pile of
dog shit carol, your scum carol, your a manipulative individual carol,
your just plain rotten carol.

I just feel bad and I really do that rec.poknds had to suffer like
it is all for the sakes of an asshole like you Carol and your imagined
integrity....
YOur like a third world inhabitant or a dirty scumbag family. You
allow it / them to move into a neighborhood and it goes to hell in
a handbasket......thats why rec.ponds is like it is, its not due to
any so called trolls!

Zëbulon wrote:

I've already posted my support for a moderated rec.ponds both here and on
news.groups.proposals.

Hi Carol,

Mind sharing what nym you used to post your support for rpm on
news.groups.proposals? I have not seen a post from you on there at all -
either as Koi-Lo, Zebulon or indeed Carol.....

Happy New Year
Gill
==========================
I don't know why my posts there are not showing up there as I can see them
there using this NS (Shared-Secrets). I posted there as Koi-Lo, then
Zebulon. When I send this I'll look using my other NSP and see if they're
showing up on that one. Could it be your NR isn't picking them up? Let me
get back to you on it. I can repost my support there using another NSP and
see if that one goes through.

-------

Old 01-01-2007, 08:28 PM posted to rec.ponds

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 01-01-2007, 08:29 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default i support a moderated rec.ponds - Ping Gill

Hip crime does work wonders huh carol.

I can and anyone else can easily foge a freaking header you dumbass!
that is not any more proof than it is proof your a worthwhile
individual.....with any integrity.

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 13:32:41 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Mind sharing what nym you used to post your support for rpm on
news.groups.proposals? I have not seen a post from you on there at all -
either as Koi-Lo, Zebulon or indeed Carol.....
============================
Here's the header showing this post of mine went through using this NSP
Shared-Secrets.

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Z=EBbulon?=
Newsgroups: news.groups.proposals
Subject: RFD: rec.ponds.moderated (policy suggestion)
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:39:27 -0600

wrote in message
newsPydndjVnJd6hRDYnZ2dnUVZ_vWtnZ2d@giganews .com...
Hello Group,

Once again . . . Thank you for your efforts in getting the new group up
and running. I did notice a few things that will no doubt become
weaknesses as the group progresses. While I am a newbie, I have much
experience in organizations within the "real" world, and noticed a few
things that may prove helpful in maintaining a healthy vitality to the
new
group.

brevity snip
==========================
Thank you. I couldn't have said this better myself. You brought up several
good points that were not mentioned in the past and things I've wanted to
ask. So far the moderators are a group of friends who've known each other
for awhile. I never saw them disagree on anything although I'm sure I miss
an occasional message. I can't help but wonder what would happen if someone
did disagree with them as I did over the fish food issue.

Has the group already been created? I haven't heard anything so far.

-------

Old 01-01-2007, 08:32 PM posted to rec.ponds

And here is proof I post on Shared Secrets too.

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Z=EBbulon?=
Newsgroups: news.groups.proposals
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:39:27 -0600

wrote in message
newsPydndjVnJd6hRDYnZ2dnUVZ_vWtnZ2d@giganews .com...

And I did not even need Hip Crime to post by way of Shared
Secrets.........

Old 01-01-2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.ponds

wrote in message

1) Here is another way to access news.groups.proposals
and that is by going to the following website:

http://news.killfile.org/?group=news.groups.proposals

2) Look for article 173, with my name (Ron Schompert) attached to
it. Click on that article and you will open to a new page containing
the "RFD".

Hi, I can't seem to get a post through to NGP using my NSPs, and I can't
find an article 173 at that Url.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.