GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   happy new year (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/151929-happy-new-year.html)

linda jones 31-12-2006 11:16 PM

happy new year

hope all you pond lovers have a great new year.

Phyllis and Jim 01-01-2007 01:20 AM

happy new year

Same to you. May your pond thrive.

Phyllis

Zebulon 01-01-2007 06:37 AM

happy new year

"linda jones" wrote in message
hope all you pond lovers have a great new year.

===================
Same to you! :-)
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Tristan 01-01-2007 02:51 PM

happy new year

Yea, hope you all have a major leak and may Koi HIV pay you all a
visit. MAy the fungal infections of spring rains paint your ponds a
white fuzzy glow......and may your cesspool look better than your
fish ponds.

-------