Old 01-01-2007, 07:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Why the shame of it all

I can hear Carol Gulley now grumbling that some one would question her
integrity on her so called input to the RFD. I bet she has to go
through a data base of NYM's and posts she made just to see what NYM
she used that day. But odds are the lying bitch never did reply or
else she replied with a nym only she and Ron the fishy rev only knows.
Or maybe CArol is hallucinating again as always like when everyone is
always out to get her sorry ass..........I really think carol needs to
take up winter time mountain climbing......that cold crips polution
free air may help her clean up her nasty fouled up mind. Mt Hood would
be a good mountain to start on or even Ranier.

Hmmm. did I mention intregrity and Carol in the same sentence...my
bad!

-------