GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Carols new title "MAJOR PISSER OFF OF PEOPLE"! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/151961-carols-new-title-major-pisser-off-people.html)

Tristan 01-01-2007 11:08 PM

Carols new title "MAJOR PISSER OFF OF PEOPLE"!

Its a fitting title for sure. I just wished I came up with that title.
For as many awards anbd titles carol has in addition to her infamous
nym and sock puppet collection she really needs to break Randy away
from his "secret groups" he downloads from and start building an
additon on their victorian style double wide moibile home...so they
have place to store these tropies.
Hey Carol does your trailer have a basement....and Carol replies...
hehehehahhaha no but it has tires and only 4 of them are flat. WE
used the others on the family car, and now no one can steal our mobile
home on us. And its a single wide victorian not a double. So there!

-------