GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Roy "Tristain" Hauer's "SOCKS" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/151997-re-tis-better-gills-chew-toy-than-one-roy-tristain-hauers-socks.html)

Tristan 03-01-2007 02:39 PM

Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Roy "Tristain" Hauer's "SOCKS"

Posted by
Ed Alston one of Carols socks hard at work.

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 00:49:46 -0600, Angel deVine ""
wrote:

You forgot your fav froup Roy... i add it for you.

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...
I shudder to think what bieng one of CArols socks would
entail........since the sock is connected to that loon, there could
not ne anything positive associated with it.

Hey Carol.....BOOOOOOOOOO....you lunatic!

-------

-------