GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey Ed Alston .....Carol Gulley and the other socks of CArols (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/152016-hey-ed-alston-carol-gulley-other-socks-carols.html)

Tristin 03-01-2007 02:51 PM

Hey Ed Alston .....Carol Gulley and the other socks of CArols

Perhaps I need to start posting in the other usenet aquaia groups
again too so yu can follow me there...Yea thats it. Its not me it Ed
and CArol that destroyed anything they did not get their wanted
response from. Maybe even forward all of Ed and CArols crap to those
online aquaia groups all in the good name of CArol and Ed. Its easy
then for all those in those groups to see who the real assholes
are.....

-------