Old 05-01-2007, 03:18 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default rpm

On 4 Jan 2007 18:12:50 -0800, "Lieken" wrote:

Zëbulon wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message

brevity snips

Ron Schompert wrote:
REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)
Over the last few evenings, I've tried to read as much of the responses to
the RFD as I can.
I do not support any kind of suspension for originators of rejected posts.

I don't support suspension either unless the person is an obvious troll
using their fish or pond as an excuse to get to their "targets" or victims.
That includes anyone who posts 2 lines about their pond and then launches
into a tirade against [fill in target's name].

Why Carol you describe yourself perfectly.

That statement sure does fit Carol aka Zebulon doesn't it?

-------
Old 05-01-2007, 06:36 AM posted to rec.ponds
. . is offline

"~Roy "Tristan" Hauer"
"Tristan" wrote in message

Funny thing that you mentioned the usenet ab(user) tool Hipcrime. I
have a copy of hipcrime for some time now and never installed it as I
liked the way Agent worked. I just may have togo and install that dll
library and hipcrime and see exactly what it can do. I remember
something about yur able to make groups as well as delete groups, but
I may be wrong on that aspect, but I do rememeber its good for
manipulating posts......but back then I had no need, now I have a
mission so perhaps now there is a need......

Thanks for jogging my memory with the name hipcrime. I knew I seen it
somewhere around my software here, and totlaly forgot it.
Just Roy