GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey Carol.........are you having problems forgeing headers again..... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/152190-hey-carol-you-having-problems-forgeing-headers-again.html)

Tristan 09-01-2007 09:15 PM

Hey Carol.........are you having problems forgeing headers again.....

Looks like those folks in the reef group are a lot more savy than
ponders are........They see right through you and your
antics.......loser! Give up dumbass your spinning yur wheels if you
think yur gonna **** off those folks as its not gonna happen. Hey
was that two relatives of yours that shot and killed that Tenn. state
cop the other day. Were they headed to your house to visit auntie
carol? Evidently they must have been bringing you your supply of meds
huh........as its sure evident your off them.

Loser
rpm = bye bye Carol

-------