Old 10-01-2007, 02:12 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Whats matter carol can't yu decide on Niko or Naoni for the new nym tonight

so you can do what you always accuse others of doing. trashing and
forgeing headers? Your a loser Carol, a real bona fide loser
rpm = bye bye carol.

-------
Old 10-01-2007, 03:19 PM posted to rec.ponds

Ah CArol.......looks like there is some retailiation against yu for
your mess your making. Folks are only going to take this crap you
create and distribute for so long without payback...Seems its
started........Sure can not blame a darn thing on any0one but your
self and your socks can yu carol? Nice try at disruption of the
various groups but you stlil get a failing grade......your days are
numbered so yu may as well go allout and enjoy doing what you do best
as soon it will be no more. You'l lbe here all by yourself and
others willmove on with a different nym and let you set here being the
the dumbass that you are.
bye bye CArol bye bye carol........the light on the center stage is
getting close to being turned off.