GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   NEW GROUP (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/152215-re-new-group.html)

~ janj[_2_] 11-01-2007 02:16 AM

NEW GROUP

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:37:05 GMT, wrote:

I cannot find news.groups.proposals. I subbed to news.groups and find nothing on
rec.ponds. Ingrid

You have to ask your ISP to carry it, it is fairly new. You can also get to
it via google. ~ jan

Zebulon 11-01-2007 04:31 AM

NEW GROUP

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:37:05 GMT, wrote:

I cannot find news.groups.proposals. I subbed to news.groups and find
nothing on
rec.ponds. Ingrid

You have to ask your ISP to carry it, it is fairly new. You can also get
it via google. ~ jan

She can avoid the aggravation of using Google by getting a free NSP that
carries the group. Motzarella.org carries it. It takes less than 5 minutes
to sign up and be on Usenet.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.