Old 19-02-2003, 07:15 PM
K30a

Default OT financing the war

Ken co found
http://www.kencofish.com/pics/nextwar2.jpg

chortle!

The other day I had a purple flower suddenly
bloom right in the middle of a web page I was
reading..... it then turned into that annoying little
teddy bear who loves toilet paper. aaaarrrrggghh!

k30a
Old 24-02-2003, 01:27 AM
~ jan

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:04:50 -0500, KenCo wrote:

BUT! someone came up w/ a great idea.

http://www.kencofish.com/pics/nextwar2.jpg

LOL! And probably true.

Course I always figured we were going to over come all the other countries
when they started allowing McD's & Burger Kings to infiltrate their towns
and hamlets. At least that was peaceful and profitable, but I think they're
on to us. ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 24-02-2003, 02:16 AM
chet

I have traveled to countries with large Islamic populations. Let us not
forget Colonel Sander's KFC...

BTW, In all my travels throughout Asia, I have found only charming people. I
am beginning to think that infinite political power should be a mandatory
tour of duty for each citizen of a sovereign nation. If this were the case,
power would not be concentrated in thugs that assume power is an end unto
itself.

I'm going to wander off now and muse upon what the hell is going on in the
world right now.

chet

I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones - Albert Einstein.

s.com...