Old 17-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Jay

Default YOU GUYS NEED A LIFE!

Old 17-04-2003, 09:56 PM
K30a

Hey, Jay
Guess what, this is life.
And if you are a troll.....
then I guess you have no life.

k30a
Old 17-04-2003, 10:32 PM
Bill

Why settle for just a life when you could have a life -and- a pond?

---

Old 17-04-2003, 11:08 PM
jammer

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:24:05 GMT, "Bill" wrote:

Why settle for just a life when you could have a life -and- a pond?

AND a place to talk and learn about them!
Old 18-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Fringe Ryder

"Jay" sez:

I have a bunch of lives. In the pond I have Beagle-Girl, Double-Beagle,
FlameTail, Blackie, and over a dozen others, all of whom are most
definitely alive. Inside the house, in addition to myself and wifey, we
have three very animated kittycats. Lots of trees, plants, birds scattered
through-out. The yard is regularly infested with deer, so much so that it
was several years of fruitless flower-planting by my city-raised wife
before I finally showed her why she couldn't raise flowers... as a doe and
two fawns munched on the brightly-colored salad bowl. Now she researches
what deer do and do not like so she can better plant what they DO like.

Life? We got lots of lives here. And not one of the many is as empty as
yours, such that we would post a trolling off-topic flamebait to a usenet
forum. Your life needs a new person!

Old 18-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:49:27 -0500, Fringe Ryder wrote:

"Jay" sez:

I have a bunch of lives. In the pond I have Beagle-Girl,
Double-Beagle, FlameTail, Blackie, and over a dozen others, all of
whom are most definitely alive. Inside the house, in addition to
myself and wifey, we have three very animated kittycats. Lots of
trees, plants, birds scattered through-out. The yard is regularly
infested with deer, so much so that it was several years of
fruitless flower-planting by my city-raised wife before I finally
showed her why she couldn't raise flowers... as a doe and two fawns
munched on the brightly-colored salad bowl. Now she researches what
deer do and do not like so she can better plant what they DO like.

Life? We got lots of lives here. And not one of the many is as
empty as yours, such that we would post a trolling off-topic
flamebait to a usenet forum. Your life needs a new person!

Ah the gentle knife.
With a twist!
Excellently done, Fringe Ryder.

Cybe R. Wizard