GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey CArol........... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154046-hey-carol.html)

Tristan 11-02-2007 09:40 PM

Hey CArol...........

Are you on that new TV program tonight by chance......

Lockdown .....women in Americas prisons.........hmmmmmmm I think I
have a mug shot of you around here somewhere....Look for it to appear
on the garol gulley attention whore google group just as soon as I
find it, and some other pics I have been meaning to post.

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-