Old 15-02-2007, 12:58 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Sick koi and need advice (with pics)

"Zëbulon" wrote in message =================
What DISEASED fish were dumped where they don't belong?

"I had a beautiful deep yellow female diamond-scale butterfly koi with this
disease. It looked exactly like what your fish has. She would appear cured
at times but it always came back. She went to a farm stock pond rather than
keep her with the other fish and possibly infect them."

sound familiar?

Old 15-02-2007, 01:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

using CArol Gulleys aka Zebulons logic to answer your post it would go
like this.

Why are you attacking me.I did not say that. Your pack trolling me in
conjunction with Tristan, Jan and Gill. I am a professional that knows
more about fish than they will ever know, and I do not lie, they are
forgeing headers to m ake it look like I said things I did not. Nww
quit stalkiing and trolling me like Tristan and his socks do.

Carol is a real hoot huh? Its cheap entertainment and a freebie bonus
to usuiing USENET.Real Live entertainment., Were taking up a
collection so we can get her a web cam so we can actually see her when
she has a meltdown and gets to upset with posts that do not agree with
hers......That alone ought to be offered by ISP's in their premium
servce packages.......Its priceless!

Oh, and just to reinterate..carol never said those words, someone
forged her post to make her look STOOOOOOOOOOPID!

-------
Old 15-02-2007, 01:27 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote

Were taking up a
collection so we can get her a web cam so we can actually see her when
she has a meltdown !

I don't know why but that actually made me laugh out loud.

Old 15-02-2007, 01:34 AM posted to rec.ponds

Zëbulon wrote:

"scs0" wrote in message
ups.com...

Any ideas on what's going on? If so, what do I do about it?

===================================
Check this site:

http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/...phocystis.html

I had a beautiful deep yellow female diamond-scale butterfly koi with
this disease. It looked exactly like what your fish has. She would
appear cured at times but it always came back. She went to a farm stock
pond rather than keep her with the other fish and possibly infect them.

This is what you said....this is suggesting someone go dump a fish
somewhere else....by disagreeing with this I am not trolling you or
carrying out anything you have going on in your head....I am saying that
this is irresponsible and bad advice....You sent her to a pond where she
would/could infect other fish....but not yours......you should have
taken the responsible action of euthanising this fish not releasing it
elsewhere to infect others.....

You just don't get it do you....

Gill
Old 15-02-2007, 01:36 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
k.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message =================
What DISEASED fish were dumped where they don't belong?

"I had a beautiful deep yellow female diamond-scale butterfly koi with
this
disease. It looked exactly like what your fish has. She would appear cured
at times but it always came back. She went to a farm stock pond rather
than
keep her with the other fish and possibly infect them."

sound familiar?

That was one fish. You still haven't
replied why it's so dangerous for a koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

I see you don't have an answer do you? You just jumped right on the
bandwagon. ;-)

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 01:39 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
nk.net...
I don't know why but that actually made me laugh out loud.
===========================

You still haven't answered the question as to why it's so dangerous for a

Old 15-02-2007, 01:40 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Yet more admittance to Carol being the troller and trasher of the reef
group...... Sick person indeed is what Carol is!

===============================
Why are YOU trashing this group? Sick person indeed is what Roy Tristan is!
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 01:40 AM posted to rec.ponds

Its already been done along with her name, addrress and phone
number.......

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 01:47:02 GMT, "Killjoy" wrote:

"Zëbulon" wrote in message
===========================
You still haven't answered the question as to why it's so dangerous for a
koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two
ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

Perhaps someone could forward your post about dumping a diseased non-native
fish in a farm pond to the Tennessee fish and wildlife office and let them
explain it to you.

-------

Old 15-02-2007, 01:54 AM posted to rec.ponds

Kissy poo poo carol, your loosing it girl, come here give old roy a
kiss and a hug and tell him how much you really value his advice and
attitude. Admit it girl your just playing hard to get......

Oh, we got enough money for a camera so we wil be sending it to you.
We have a topken ISP that agreed to host your escapades and be the
firstb in internet / usenet history to get a actual live film coverage
of a old grannie having a melt down.....were gonna be rich on this
deal girl! So jusr conserve yur energies, and save it for whenthat
camera gets there and have the ultimate meltdown.......we can always
make a sequel as we know one meltdown is not sufficieint to take the
queen bee herself out of action..

Oh and happy valentines day girl.........

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:57:33 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

==================
This is what you said....this is suggesting someone go dump a fish
somewhere else..

No, the "suggestion" is all in your mind. I "suggested" no such thing. I
said what I did with my fish.

..by disagreeing with this I am not trolling you or
carrying out anything you have going on in your head...

The stop claiming I'm "suggesting" anything. I said what I did with my fish.
OMG... what would you have done had he had a heron problem and I told him to
shoot and kill it!!!!! :-O

.I am saying that
this is irresponsible and bad advice....

There is NO ADVICE. I said what I did with my fish.

You sent her to a pond where she
would/could infect other fish....but not yours.....

What other fish? What other fish did you see in that small stock pond when
you came her to check it?

.you should have
taken the responsible action of euthanising this fish not releasing it
elsewhere to infect others.....

Other what? What other fish did you see in that small stock pond when you
came here to TN (USA) to check it? Are you going to claim you came all the
way from the UK and SAW other fish in the small stock pond? What's the
difference except for filtration between the stock pond and my pond? I
notice not one of you will answer that. You will keep beating the same old
drum. Now for the record Gill. I've mentioned many times on this group
that I've put fish in a stock pond and not one person slashed at my throat
over it until your friend Roy Hauer did - then boy oh boy, you jumped right
in, not even knowing a damn thing about the pond where that fish went. Where
were you and your good buddy (now that you realize it wouldn't work with me)
all those past years Gill?

You just don't get it do you....

Gill,... you are so full of it! This BS started with you when I refused to
go away and sneak back with a new persona so Roy Tristan Hauer and Antonio L
Santana, two obsessed trolls, would stop disrupting these NGs. Until then
you didn't twist everything I said. Now you've gone so far as to claim
there were other fish in a pond thousands of miles from where you live and
could not possibly have examined for other fish. I know your motive Gill, I
just want others to know what it is as well. You will do anything to get
Roy to shut up and stop trolling here and for Jabbers to leave. If that
means you have to stoop to bearing my throat for the kill you are willing to
do it. If that means harassing me off the group you're willing to do that
as well. You have no integrity and little honesty and I hope you decide not
to be a moderator. You're carrying too much baggage with you......... SHAME
ON YOU!

-------

Old 15-02-2007, 02:02 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Its already been done along with her name, addrress and phone
number.......

mmmmmmmmm......if they (Fish and Wildlife) do respond will they also be
accused of trolling and jumping on the bandwagon?

Old 15-02-2007, 02:06 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Killjoy" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Zëbulon" wrote in message
===========================
You still haven't answered the question as to why it's so dangerous for a
koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond. Why
don't you answer the question? What is the difference between the two
ponds
except my ponds are filtered and the stock pond isn't.

Perhaps someone could forward your post about dumping a diseased
non-native fish in a farm pond to the Tennessee fish and wildlife office
and let them explain it to you.

=====================
Why don't YOU explain it to me? Why are you avoiding the question and
beating around the bush? That should be easy for you - no? What's the
difference except my ponds are filtered?
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-02-2007, 02:18 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Zëbulon" wrote

Why don't YOU explain it to me?

Because it has become quite evident that you will not accept an explanation
from me or anyone else on this NG. Hopefully Tenn. Fish and Wildlife and
maybe even the EPA will have satisfactory explanations. Environmental
agencies frown upon dumping diseased non-native fish, especially so close to
a lake.

Old 15-02-2007, 02:58 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:36:41 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

That was one fish. You still haven't
replied why it's so dangerous for a koi with pox to be in a man made stock
pond but it's not dangerous for it to be a man made ornamental pond.

I raise my hand, even though you won't answer my questions straight up.

You keep your ponds netted so herons can't fly off with your fish, and than
accidentally drop them in a natural waterway. I assume the stock pond is
not netted, this is usually the case since it would be detrimental to the
stock to drink from it, and get caught in netting? Thus a heron could catch
and release right into a natural waterway. Not only has this happened,
we've had ponders locally come home to a strange, but dead fish in their
pond. Now if that isn't scary, I don't know what is.

Even if your koi, for a fact, proven with a culture only had carp pox, that
in and of itself IS contagious, low contagion, but still contagious.

You just jumped right on the bandwagon. ;-)

Guess I'm guilty of that also, check please, I ready to disembark. ~ jan