GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   2nd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154115-re-2nd-rfd-rec-ponds-moderated-moderated.html)

~ jan 14-02-2007 03:39 PM

2nd RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated

But you are
willing to read all her garbage. For that just do it on rec.ponds.

Our way is more fun for us.

Galen Hekhuis
Illiterate? Write for FREE help

Exactly, if I'm going to be insulted, better a post I can delete and not
send out to the public... even if *I* still have to read it.. ;-) ~ jan

PonderKoi[_2_] 15-02-2007 12:00 AM

On Feb 14, 10:39 am, ~ jan wrote:
But you are
willing to read all her garbage. For that just do it on rec.ponds.

Our way is more fun for us.

Galen Hekhuis
Illiterate? Write for FREE help

Exactly, if I'm going to be insulted, better a post I can delete and not
send out to the public... even if *I* still have to read it.. ;-) ~ jan

So you admit to having a moderated group to exclude Carol... thanks.