GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   TOBS:Neanderthal not extinct? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154168-re-tobs-neanderthal-not-extinct.html)

Tristan 16-02-2007 12:20 AM

TOBS:Neanderthal not extinct?

Yep thats for sure, Carol Gulley is living proof of that! IIRC thats
her family that stars on the GEICO insurance commercial also.........

-------

Tristan 16-02-2007 01:04 AM

TOBS:Neanderthal not extinct?

Well when its geared to you, it can be said, that you reap what you
sow, so yuu get what you deserve, and as for attacking people, no I am
not a people attacker. Your not in that catagory carol, your far from
it.......Your about like a rabid animal or garden slug........the
people catagory is not worthy of your presence.

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:35:11 -0600, "Ponderkoi"
wrote:

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...
Yep thats for sure, Carol Gulley is living proof of that! IIRC thats
her family that stars on the GEICO insurance commercial also........

Do you ever post anything on topic or just attack people?
.

-------

-------