GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What does Carol Gulley and Anna Nicole Smith both have in common (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154180-what-does-carol-gulley-anna-nicole-smith-both-have-common.html)

Tristan 16-02-2007 02:10 AM

What does Carol Gulley and Anna Nicole Smith both have in common

They both have a brain that is non functioning......as well as both
are bimbos that never had a clue! BUT Anna at least played with class,
where Carol played with Trash!

I bet when Carol is dead, they have to shove a ham bone up her butt
and hope the dogs drag her off!

So what did you nmake old Randy for supper tonight Carol?
I hear you make a pretty mean "Special Kitty Casserole"!

-------