GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   So tell us Carol Gulley (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154198-so-tell-us-carol-gulley.html)

Tristan 16-02-2007 07:34 PM

So tell us Carol Gulley

If you were blessed with a sound mind and morales and were capable of
holding an intelligent conversation without going off the deep end,
what would you say?

I sure am sorry to hear yur escapeds with the doctor that delivered
you. Instead of getting held up by the heels and slapped, he held you
up by your heels and swung you around to swat at flies. Evidetnly it
was those early bumps you suffered at newborn age, that has caused yu
such great difficulties in compasion and understanding in your
following years, coupled with abuse by your daddy and your multitude
of husbands and minimum wage (tips) from the motorcycle gangs its
sort of understandable how you are so eager to lash out at those
willing to offer a helping and supportive hand.......But, you have
brought a barrel of laughs and lots of endless entertainment to those
of us on USENET, and for that we all commend you. After all it can'tt
get much better for such a paltry monthly fee to have usenet and get
such great entertainment as a bonus...

PLease let us offer our sincere condolence's for the loss ofyour mind.

-------