GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey Carol how is this! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154201-hey-carol-how.html)

Tristan 17-02-2007 01:39 AM

Hey Carol how is this!

Just for you ...........my next 1 dozen posts will be made using
hipcrime. Al headers are forged.......as is contents. They really are
a fignement of your imagination as these posts are so well done with
forged everything they are real easy to trace to the so called NNTP
they came through and my accont, but since they are forged its not
real but they will look real.......HOpe this sets well with you.

Your so freaking easy to windup and let spin, and doing it is more fun
than tossing sick koi across the road to a farm pond IMHO!

Carol the foolish spinning top!

Now for my "hipcrime" posts! rememeber it the next 12 after this
post...Please critique me on my mastering of Hipcrime ok?

-------