GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ahhhh, WOW, how about a annonymous emailed SSN as well as a credit history (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154202-ahhhh-wow-how-about-annonymous-emailed-ssn-well-credit-history.html)

Tristan 17-02-2007 01:53 AM

Ahhhh, WOW, how about a annonymous emailed SSN as well as a credit history

And some other account numbers for background checks that someone ran
on old Carol and Randy Gulley with access to those paid accounts this
info was obtained from.....Very interesting. Why yes there is even
related items from police departments as well as previous divorce
decreees , income tax returns even drivers Lic numbers.....Hey
jabbers you want a copy of this stuff? ....lots of interesting back
ground stuff......

I thank whoever it was that sent me this stuff, I am sure it will be
used to its best advantage.........

-------