GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I am the new Zëbulon (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154228-i-am-new-z%EBbulon.html)

Zëbulon 17-02-2007 02:13 PM

I am the new Zëbulon

Get the hell over it Carol.........

-------

Zebulon 17-02-2007 04:54 PM

I am the new Zëbulon

"Zëbulon" wrote in message
Get the hell over it Carol.........

Forgot he's not me? Forgot you spoke to Bellsouth? Here's a little
reminder.

"Tristan" wrote in message
They are forged posts injected through a news service company out of
Seattle Washington, by the name of Alt.net, which is actually
altopia.com
If your looking to kill filter posts kill filter on email addy not
user.......results are much better. I have spent a bit of time on the
phone with Bellsouth as well as ATT and they assure me those posts are
not going through their servers. They stated they are indeed forged to
appear like they originate from Bellsouth, and then they pointed the
finger to Altopia.com and their news server company alt.net!

-------

-------

ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.