Old 18-02-2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default From those wishing to reclaim our rights to post on our fish andpond groups without disruption or games

Read me--AQUARIA GROUPS INFORMATION NOTE--Read me.

AQUARIA GROUPS INFO
There is a resident troll whose user name changes so frequently there
is no need to even mention it. Please do not be afraid to ask any
questions or leave any comments you feel are needed, but above all for
your own good and the fish's, ensure who you get information from is
from a valid safe and reasonable source. The individuals listed below
are more than willing to help and provide proper information or
point you to a resource that can.

Below is a list of real folks concerned for the fishes care and more
than willing to help in any way they can. Since this resident troll
will take on any other members user name in an attempt to confuse and
add turmoil to the group, check the header or email address to ensure
your nor dealing with the resident troll.

While every effort has been made to make this an up to date list there
are more and more concerned and helpfull folks asking to be added
every week, and as they come on board they will be added. It is
adviseable to only take info, espeically for health related fish
issues or before spending $$$$ to use the folks listed on this info
memo. The moderated group is temporarily at a setback which we hope
to overcome ASAP, so we need to try and make the best of a bad
situation in this group as possible.

Regards
Concerned Folks of the Aquaria Groups

JanJ Remove "nospam"
Ponds, Plants and Koi/ Goldfish

Gill
Remove "nospamat"
Aquar Fish and Plants and Fish in general

Dr. Solo (Ingrid)
Remove "xx"
Fish in General mainly Goldies and Koi and ponds

Tristan tristansaintjohnATyahoo.com
Mud Ponds and Pond fish and Marine fish

TYNK TYNK7ATaol.com
Aquarium Fish and Fish in General

Galen ghekhuisATearthlink.net
Ponds and pond fish in General as well as an up to date link on
moderated forum status.

Remove the "spam trap" AT and use @ in all other email addys.

Please give these individuals some time to reply as they all have a
life beyond USENET, unlike the resident troll who dedicates 24/7 to
trashing and troll the aquaria groups.

Oh and by the way, each of these individuals have a perfectly fine
functioning email address if you want further proof they are genuine
in their intents and purposes to have a group free of turmoil and
trolls. The ISP's addresses and servers mainly connected with the
resident troll is Bellsouth.net and Shared-secrets. Email addys are
usually a vindictive form of one of the above named email addy, and
often times simply
lid.

If you desire to kill filter anyone kill filter on email address for
most effective filter use, since a lot of user names are stolen in an
attempt to discredit this post.

Thanks

Please feel free to respond with email or another post, but please
start another thread as no replies attached to this memo post will be
acknowledged. Our goal is to make this and the other aquaria groups a
useable means of information to all.

Why is there so much animal rights post in this newsgroup ? [email protected] United Kingdom 41 15-09-2007 08:33 PM
How to skim a wishing well pond last426 Ponds (moderated) 2 07-04-2007 11:21 AM
Summer Wishing Starlord Garden Photos 14 17-01-2007 07:09 PM
Wishing well pond claude rogers Ponds 6 08-08-2003 01:18 AM
Eco' Disruption HaaRoy United Kingdom 47 12-01-2003 10:28 PM