GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water lilies $5.44 :-) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154309-water-lilies-%245-44-a.html)

Zëbulon 20-02-2007 02:57 AM

Water lilies $5.44 :-)

Wal*Mart got in their water plants. Nice size cutting of water lilies that
come in plastic pots wrapped in cocoa fiber. A fake flower is included to
mark the place you set the plant. They have white, two reds, a deep pink and
yellow - all named. I picked up a pink one as last year's did so well. I
already have different colored water iris but plan to go back and get the
white one.

The best flowering water lilies I have are the yellows and the whites....
the red bloom the least and for the shortest period of time. Fertilizer
used is Jobe's Rose spikes.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.