GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Detailed answer to your question on how cold your fish can get (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154313-re-detailed-answer-your-question-how-cold-your-fish-can-get.html)

Gill Passman 20-02-2007 09:39 AM

Detailed answer to your question on how cold your fish can get

richdeer3pondsupplies.com wrote:
This is a GREAT source of info. I learned alot and I think all of us
could benefit from reading this.

What a great article - I've printed it off - it answers a lot of
questions that I have/had

Thanks for posting it :-)
Gill

~ jan 20-02-2007 03:35 PM

Detailed answer to your question on how cold your fish can get

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:39:00 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

richdeer3pondsupplies.com wrote:
This is a GREAT source of info. I learned alot and I think all of us
could benefit from reading this.

What a great article - I've printed it off - it answers a lot of
questions that I have/had

Thanks for posting it :-)
Gill

That's my plan, print and read when I have time. I think this is the same
article KHA's were "suppose" to read. ;-) So I'll have to compare when I
find that article. ~ jan