GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [OT] 3rd FRD and LCC for rec.ponds.moderated is in news.groups.proposals (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154683-re-%5Bot%5D-3rd-frd-lcc-rec-ponds-moderated-news-groups-proposals.html)

Tristin[_2_] 28-02-2007 09:16 PM

[OT] 3rd FRD and LCC for rec.ponds.moderated is in news.groups.proposals

You for got rec.ponds........no sweat I did it for ya, Hopefull its
gonna be soon, and then its bye bye Carolk bye bye...

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:34:43 -0500, wrote:

For those who may be interested, the 3rd Request for Discussion,
including the Last Call for Comments for the proposed new usenet group
rec.ponds.moderated, has been published in news.groups.proposals.
If you wish to make any final comments regarding the creation of
"r.p.m", please do so in n.g.p

Thank you.

Ron Schompert,
proponent, r.p.m