GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spring Peepers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154743-spring-peepers.html)

Reel McKoi 02-03-2007 01:50 AM

Spring Peepers

It's warm. It rained most of the day. Tonight we can hear the spring
peepers in the neighbor's stock pond. The wet-weather spring is running and
clean water is being pumped into the 2000g pond. Today we noticed the
blossoms are opening on the daffodils and the hyacinths. Other bulbs are
coming up..... spring is in the air. :-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Tristin[_2_] 02-03-2007 12:51 PM

Spring Peepers

No one gives a rats ass Carol . You can play with your frogs all you
want, I am sure no one in this or any other groups gives a dam about
it.............you moron

-------

No Name 02-03-2007 02:30 PM

Spring Peepers

Tristin wrote:

No one gives a rats ass Carol . You can play with your frogs all you
want, I am sure no one in this or any other groups gives a dam about
it.............you moron

Then why did you read and reply to her post ????

[email protected] 06-03-2007 12:56 AM

Spring Peepers

In , on 03/01/07
at 07:50 PM, "Reel McKoi" said:

It's warm. It rained most of the day. Tonight we can hear the spring
peepers in the neighbor's stock pond. The wet-weather spring is running
and clean water is being pumped into the 2000g pond. Today we noticed
the blossoms are opening on the daffodils and the hyacinths. Other
bulbs are coming up..... spring is in the air. :-)

Where are you located?

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21

Reel McKoi 06-03-2007 01:18 AM

Spring Peepers

wrote in message
.net...
In , on 03/01/07
at 07:50 PM, "Reel McKoi" said:

It's warm. It rained most of the day. Tonight we can hear the spring
peepers in the neighbor's stock pond. The wet-weather spring is running
and clean water is being pumped into the 2000g pond. Today we noticed
the blossoms are opening on the daffodils and the hyacinths. Other
bulbs are coming up..... spring is in the air. :-)

Where are you located?

=========================
Zone 6 in middle TN. Today I cleaned out the smallest inground pond to find
all the goldfish doing great, but not so the frogs. There were two that
didn't make the winter.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Tristin[_2_] 06-03-2007 01:45 AM

Spring Peepers

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:18:26 -0600, "Reel McKoi"
foamed at the mouth and spat:

snip
=========================
snip.
There were two that
didn't make the winter.

Too bad the same could not be said of you!

-------

Ghent 09-03-2007 06:37 AM

Spring Peepers

Like we said before, no one gives a rats ass about your ponds or fish
or plants Roy Tristan Hauer..your a moron and dancing puppet.........go get
help you dumb asshole. Get a freaking life you low life scum bag psycho from
Hope Hull, AL.your a sick dancing puppet and a moron.

YOu were told to STFU you moron. Get back to dancing you dumbass! You
know nothing about fish.......go peel some bananas and feed that
grandkid or something or other, and let the fish advice tothose in the
know!

Get your head out of your ass dumbass........yet another dancing
puppet .....how cute!

----
I forgot more about ponds and morons like you than I'll ever know!