GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/154894-re-result-rec-ponds-moderated-will-created.html)

No Name 05-03-2007 09:40 PM

RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

BYE BYE !!!

TRISTAN !!!!!!!!!!

Tristin[_2_] 06-03-2007 01:27 AM

RESULT: rec.ponds.moderated will be created

I seriouosly doubt that, its bye bye CArol Gulley and her 1001 socks

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:40:39 -0500, " " wrote:

BYE BYE !!!

TRISTAN !!!!!!!!!!

-------

Reel McKoi 06-03-2007 02:10 AM

"Tristin" wrote in message

I seriouosly doubt that, its bye bye CArol Gulley and her 1001 socks

And bye bye Roy Tristan Hauer and his obscene, profanity ridden, slanderous
personal attack troll messages.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.