Old 07-03-2007, 11:18 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default rec.ponds.moderated

As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to subscribe to
it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

~Semper Fi~ www.delphiayachtsusa.com
Old 08-03-2007, 07:30 AM posted to rec.ponds

It will be nice to have a group without all the lame pointless filler!
:-)

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to subscribe
it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
!
~Semper Fi~ www.delphiayachtsusa.com

Old 09-03-2007, 07:35 PM posted to rec.ponds

Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it up.............no sign
yet
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 09-03-2007, 08:05 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it up.............no
sign yet
--
ßôyþëtë

==========================
They didn't announce it's up and running yet. I don't think it is.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-03-2007, 09:01 PM posted to rec.ponds

Reel McKoi wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it
up.............no sign yet
--
ßôyþëtë

==========================
They didn't announce it's up and running yet. I don't think it is.

They said the 9th, which is nearly gone' here in the UK
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 09-03-2007, 09:05 PM posted to rec.ponds

We have been approved.
We are currently getting to know the
software.
It will not be the 9th, but it will be soon.

kathy :-)

Old 09-03-2007, 11:04 PM posted to rec.ponds

kathy wrote:
We have been approved.
We are currently getting to know the
software.
It will not be the 9th, but it will be soon.

kathy :-)

So why were the mods not ready? Why was the 3rd RFD published if the things
were not inplace to open the group? Credibility is disappearing..........

--
ßôyþëtë

Old 09-03-2007, 05:29 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote:
Reel McKoi wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it
up.............no sign yet
--

They didn't announce it's up and running yet. I don't think it is.

They said the 9th, which is nearly gone' here in the UK

Patience, Grasshopper.

Little boy (acting like Humphrey Bogart), "I want what I want when I want
it!"

Little girl (acting like Lauren Bacall), "You'll get what you want when I
get it!"

~Semper Fi~ www.delphiayachtsusa.com
Old 09-03-2007, 11:02 PM posted to rec.ponds

Nick Cramer wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote:
Reel McKoi wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it
up.............no sign yet
--
They didn't announce it's up and running yet. I don't think it is.

They said the 9th, which is nearly gone' here in the UK

Patience, Grasshopper.

Little boy (acting like Humphrey Bogart), "I want what I want when I
want it!"

Little girl (acting like Lauren Bacall), "You'll get what you want
when I get it!"

Ahh, Lauren Becall....I'd have given her what she wanted any time

Seriosly, it does look like a cockup, which is already bringing derision.
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 09-03-2007, 10:38 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it
up.............no sign yet
--
ßôyþëtë

==========================
They didn't announce it's up and running yet. I don't think it is.

They said the 9th, which is nearly gone' here in the UK
--
ßôyþëtë

============================
It's suppertime here in mid America. 4:38 PM.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:06 PM posted to rec.ponds

Reel McKoi wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it
up.............no sign yet
--
ßôyþëtë
==========================
They didn't announce it's up and running yet. I don't think it is.

They said the 9th, which is nearly gone' here in the UK
--
ßôyþëtë

============================
It's suppertime here in mid America. 4:38 PM.

Hope you enjoyed your supper.
Now that comment won't be allowed in the new group.
--
ßôyþëtë

Old 09-03-2007, 03:38 PM posted to rec.ponds

"BoyPete" wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
As soon as rec.ponds.moderated is established and I am able to
subscribe to it, I will unsubscribe from rec.ponds. ;-))

Disfellowshipped for life!!!!!!!!!

Depends how long it takes for news servers to pick it up.............no
sign yet

As soon as I know it's been established, I'll ask Curt (NewsReader.com) to
add it. He generally does so within a matter of hours at most. ;-)

~Semper Fi~ www.delphiayachtsusa.com