GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tropical Peace Lily in ponds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/155004-tropical-peace-lily-ponds.html)

Reel McKoi 08-03-2007 09:40 PM

Tropical Peace Lily in ponds

I have a large old tropical Peace Lily (spathphylum sp?) that spends the
summer in a shallow pond. It likes light shade or will burn. The spath
flowers are white and very fragrant. In winter it doubles as a house plant
kept moist all the time. This plant produces off shoots that are easily
started in post of their own. An ideal pond plant for a mostly shaded pond.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Tristin[_2_] 09-03-2007 12:31 AM

Tropical Peace Lily in ponds

No one gives a shit carol get a clue moron.

-------

Reel McKoi 09-03-2007 02:46 AM

"Tristin" wrote in message
No one gives a shit carol get a clue moron.

Would this message be approved by the moderators?

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.