Old 15-03-2007, 04:33 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default how do you find homes for unwanted gf?

have about 20 or 30 to give away.

Old 15-03-2007, 04:39 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
have about 20 or 30 to give away.

====================
I was told to call my local pond club and let them know. Apparently some
pond and/or koi clubs have a rescue service and will take GF and koi. You
can also advertise in your local paper or Penny Saver rag. Put signs up in
stores and ask local pet shops if they'd be interested. If you're in a
rural area some farmers will be happy to have you put some in their stock
ponds.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 15-03-2007, 01:47 PM posted to rec.ponds

STFU Carol Gulley, your a lyuing scumbag who plagaraizes and lies, and
has no credibility.

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:39:39 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

. ..

-------