GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Not able to find RPM? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/155464-not-able-find-rpm.html)

G Pearce 19-03-2007 02:46 PM

Not able to find RPM?

I couldn't find RPM with my newsreader until I reset my newsgroups listings.
I did that and it came right up. I posted this in case anyone else made the
same mistake
Gale :~)

Gary Woods 19-03-2007 04:19 PM

Not able to find RPM?

"G Pearce" wrote:

I couldn't find RPM with my newsreader until I reset my newsgroups listings.

That's pretty basic; a newsreader can't be bothered with refreshing the
list every time it connects; the list is too big.

FWIW, RPM showed up on teranews and newshosting when I checked this
morning, after a weekend elsewhere.

And

All together now...

/

/

/

My pond is still frozen, with even more snow on top!