Old 19-03-2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Hmmmmmmm, I wonder why our CArol Gulley stays in the other aquaria groups instead of the much needed moderated forum

Afterall she says she could not wait as it would be a heaven and safe
from attacks and trolls yet she posts very very lttle there but posts
tons of trash i the other aquaria groups.......Is it because she is
not getting all her due attentin in a mnoderated group? Is ir because
she is ignored in the moderated group, no, folks reply to her and even
I do, yet her preference is to stir up a mess inthe aquaria groups, so
it leaves you to really know and belive its all about CAROL.always was
always about CArol, never was abaout fish or ponds, that was only a
sideline used to gain peoples trust so she could mess with them and
get more attention. Its all about the Carol Gulley attention whore
show . To be honest, she is as accused, like a boil on a persons ass
thatis always festered and refuses to go away. So if there is anyone
out there wiliong to "squeeze" this boil and make it go away please
feel free to start squeezing the pus out of that sucker.........you
will become a USENET hero once you get that pus filled boil to go
away.....Must suck to be a pus filled boil named carol gulley.....now
dance you pus filled boil, dance dam it......I own you Carol Gulley
pus filled boil and all! Must suck to be a pus filled boil named
Carol Gulley.

-------