GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   GIve me a break (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/155604-give-me-break.html)

~Roy~ 21-03-2007 10:31 PM

GIve me a break

Hi Dan, welcome to the group. I enjoy my small 150g ponds as much as
enjoy my 2000g pond. :-) Actually I started with a small 150g
inground
kiddy-pool, and grew from there.

Makes ya wanna puke donp;t it? The usenet attentnion whore and her
false persona....and when the sun goes down she trashes the groups in
a hundred different morphs of user id's.Pathetic old granny with a
fetish for ghetto trash.
--

-------