Old 22-03-2007, 06:30 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default For those joining RPM and others..... a sincere warning.

To those joining RPM and others......... a sincere warning.

As the main "target victim" of Roy "Tristan" Hauer's constant personal
attacks and endless slander, I feel obliged to warn anyone posting here or
on RPM that the ~Roy~ posting here is the SAME ~Roy~ posting there and on
other aquarium groups. He also uses the name "Tristan" and he impersonates
people he "has it in for" posting smut and inane messages in their
names/nyms. Please be advised if you should you say something to him or
someone else on these groups, innocent as it may be that he takes exception
to, you are opening yourself to the worst verbal abuse and vicious slander
imaginable. He will follow you from one group to another to harass, slander
and degrade you - and trash the group. He will nym-shift to avoid
killfiles. It's truly the worst case of "Usenet Rage" I have seen since I
came online 11 years ago. It goes beyond trolling and into the realms of
insanity. No one, male or female is immune from this man's uncontrollable
rage - he's like a bomb, you never know what can set him off. No one
deserves to endure the abuse of this individual so I give you fair warning.

USE EXTREME CAUTION if you reply to any of his messages.

These are just a few examples of what you can expect from Mr. Hauer.
Remember, he can be your friend one minute and the next....... well, see
for yourselves. No one can justify what this person posts.

NOTE = X-RATED:

----- Original Message ----- 1
Old 22-03-2007, 03:02 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Reel McKoi" wrote:

As the main "target victim" of Roy "Tristan" Hauer's constant personal
attacks and endless slander,

Your obsession with an obvious troll demeans and cheapens you. It takes
two for an argument, and if you and a very few others would ignore those
who like to "stir the pot" things would be nicely-nicely.
I know from RPM that you're capable of reasoned discussion.
Why not take the high ground?

I'll shut up now...

Old 22-03-2007, 06:00 PM posted to rec.ponds

Only because she has a muzzle on in there, that is unless Derek
Boughton gets to approve her posts then she could very well say what
the heck she wants! You do know who Derek is I suppose., He is thre
rogue moderator with out principals, he is only bent on self iposed
payback to those he had problems with in rp, prior to him getting
handed the power key!

-------