GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water Gardens and Pond Clubs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/15590-water-gardens-pond-clubs.html)

LBD 19-04-2003 07:08 PM

Water Gardens and Pond Clubs

New disscusion forum ... still under construction, but ready for members
..... membership is free. Must first join EZ-Board which is also free.
Post messages, questions, sell pond related items ... etc.
Moderators needed ... check it out
:o)

http://pub15.ezboard.com/bwatergardenersandpondclubs

Cybe R. Wizard 20-04-2003 01:32 AM

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:02:21 -0500, LBD wrote:

New disscusion forum ... still under construction, but ready for
members .... membership is free. Must first join EZ-Board which is
also free. Post messages, questions, sell pond related items ...
etc. Moderators needed ... check it out :o)

http://pub15.ezboard.com/bwatergardenersandpondclubs

That sounds real good and all, but what's wrong with this group right
here?

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.

LBD 20-04-2003 03:56 PM

Water Gardens and Pond Clubs

Absolutely nothing is wrong with this group ... I've been using this group
myself for several years.
The only problen I've run across is that not all servers carry this in their
list of groups ... I've recomended people to to this group from time to time
and they weren't able to find it.

Gregory Young 20-04-2003 06:32 PM

Water Gardens and Pond Clubs

Perhaps they carry alt.garden.pond.chat instead?
The only problem with several NG on the same topic is that people will have
a greater chance at missing postings, esp. if they don't know the alternate
groups even exists!
How about contacting your ISP and asking them to add rec.ponds?
I have done that in the past with other NG, and they were happy to comply.
Happy ponding,
Greg

le.rogers.com...

Justin 21-04-2003 12:32 AM

"LBD" wrote in message ble.rogers.com...
Absolutely nothing is wrong with this group ... I've been using this group
myself for several years.
The only problen I've run across is that not all servers carry this in their
list of groups ... I've recomended people to to this group from time to time
and they weren't able to find it.

Never heard of anyone who couldn't find
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=rec.ponds

Justin