GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Antonio Santana is impersonating Reel McKoi on RPM (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/155904-antonio-santana-impersonating-reel-mckoi-rpm.html)

Reel McKoi 27-03-2007 02:06 AM

Antonio Santana is impersonating Reel McKoi on RPM

Someone is not checking headers of messages Antonio L Santana is sending in
my name and with my e-mail address. If it's being done to me it can be done
to others.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Basic Truth 27-03-2007 02:32 AM

Antonio Santana is impersonating Reel McKoi on RPM

On Mar 26, 8:06 pm, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:
Someone is not checking headers of messages Antonio L Santana is sending in
my name and with my e-mail address. If it's being done to me it can be done
to others.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Zone 6. USA

hey Carol, looky no one here on rec.ponds... cry us a river.