Old 29-03-2007, 02:44 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default I need some instructions on how to dig my own pond

any website or book reccomendations?

i live in vermont with very clay soil
and want to dig a "big" pond for swimming in the summer
and skating in the winter.

excavator?
backhoe?
shovel?

help

Old 31-03-2007, 12:02 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Mar 29, 9:44 am, wrote:
any website or book reccomendations?

i live in vermont with very clay soil
and want to dig a "big"pondfor swimming in the summer
and skating in the winter.

excavator?
backhoe?
shovel?

help

all will work shovel with many people, but if you wish to keep your
sanity and your friends use a backhoe
Pete
http://www.relaxingdecor.com