Old 30-03-2007, 01:43 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default Wow what a flurry of emails in short order.......makes you wonder why?

Old 30-03-2007, 02:10 AM posted to rec.ponds

Wel its certainly not my reputation or integrity now is it, since I
have been told numrous times I do not have any! Now I guess the
moderators of rpm are also falling into that catagory huh! Especially
those that play on both sides of the fence...trol and egg on troll
posts and then bash the trolls.......hmmmmmmmmnever would have figured
that myself....Whats that od saying, Do not judge a book by i ts
cover? Nothing more needs to be said as that statement covers it all

-------

Regarding the flurry of troll activity Sacha[_8_] United Kingdom 3 17-08-2009 08:08 PM
C Bob Betts 'Snow Flurry' K Barrett Orchid Photos 3 26-09-2008 11:45 PM
Hmmmmmmm, I wonder why our CArol Gulley stays in the other aquaria groups instead of the much needed moderated forum ~Roy~ Ponds 0 19-03-2007 08:52 PM
Wow. Just WOW. Lilly Ponds 17 24-07-2005 07:17 PM
Short short shoud you keep you bonsais/ Chris C. Grier Bonsai 0 03-08-2004 11:32 AM