GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   to everyone yet another user sees the light and reality of Reel McKoi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/157301-re-everyone-yet-another-user-sees-light-reality-reel-mckoi.html)

Gary Woods 23-04-2007 01:43 PM

to everyone yet another user sees the light and reality of Reel McKoi

"Jeffery Moyer" wrote:

i would like to know how you make the people who post all this off topic
crap just not show up at all , i dont want to read it, it's annoying

First, don't quote some loon's _entire_ post to add a two-line comment.
Second, look in the help files for your newsreader for "kill file" or some
such. I tend to killfile the very few trolls, and those who persist in
arguing with them.

But that's just my opinion.
I may be wrong.

~Windsong~[_2_] 23-04-2007 02:27 PM

to everyone yet another user sees the light and reality of Reel McKoi

Yea, pay attention , us ponders like Gary and such are too freaking
busy to help a fellow out....We rather see our names associated with
posts of merit! Stop being so freaking lazy and read the documenttion
that came with your news reader dumbass, and then learn how to
properly quote. We run a tight ship here as well as we all have tight
assholes with the exception of Derek, and we want to keep it that way!

-------