GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Talk about a scatter brain...duh! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/157636-talk-about-scatter-brain-duh.html)

~Windsong~[_2_] 28-04-2007 02:11 AM

Talk about a scatter brain...duh!

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:43:54 CST, "RichToyBox"

wrote:

Check this link. It is from the makers of Sequence pumps.
http://www.mdminc.com/Friction_Loss_Chart.htm

I guess I wasn't thinking friction loss at the time. I just wanted to
know
how much flow was possible thru say 1" pvc? I'm so rusty I sort of
forgot
about elbows & such. Tx, ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

I bet Jan even forgets to wipe her skanky ass also....cause she is
used as a training aid for Ron and his sponsored hate groups.

-------

[email protected] 28-04-2007 03:29 AM

Talk about a scatter brain...duh!

A pertinent comment from Wikipedia about trolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

The key element under attack by a troll is the forum or group's
recognized and agreed upon power structure.